- http://krampe.se/kth-messaging-2018.pdf - These are my slides I showed at the lecture.
- http://www.hivemq.com/demos/websocket-client/ - This is a nice web client that can be used for test purposes. Enter mqtt.evothings.com, port 1884 and connect!
- https://zoetrope.io/tech-blog/brief-practical-introduction-mqtt-protocol-and-its-application-iot - Best quick but fairly complete introduction!
- http://www.hivemq.com/blog/mqtt-essentials-part-1-introducing-mqtt - Pretty good series of articles
- http://www.eclipse.org/paho/ - Client implementation of choice, in many languages.
- https://github.com/mqtt/mqtt.github.io/wiki/servers - Lots of available servers, we use VerneMQ.
- https://www.slideshare.net/PrismTech1/dds-in-action-part-1 - A pretty nice presentation!
- https://mqtt.evothings.com/painter/ - The Painter app that you can run if you are viewing this webpage in the Evothings Viewer!
- https://github.com/gokr/mqtt-painter - The Painter app source repo, clone it, then drag and drop evothings.json onto Evothings Studio
- http://www.eclipse.org/paho/clients/js/ - This is the library we use in the app to do MQTT.